3D Visio Shapes for Nexans LAN Systems
MS Visio Shapes are now available in 3D format for network diagrams and illustrations
3D Visio shapes of Nexans LAN Systems products are now available. The standard Isometric format can be used for creating network diagrams and powerpoint presentations.
Licensing and Copyright
For completeness, some existing standard MS Visio shapes have been included in the attached stencil library. A fully licenced version of MS Visio Professional Edition 2003 or later must be installed.
All drawings featuring Nexans shapes which are created or presented by non-Nexans personel must visibly display the statement "Drawings courtesy of Nexans"
Certain shapes have special format features available by 'right clicking' the shape.
- change from open rack to closed cabinet
- adjust height proportions
Panels and Analysers
- hide / show rear detail
- hide / show part rear detail when installed in cabinet
- hide / show flanges
Cable link connections
- change angle of routing
- automatic connect function (Visio 2007)
|Nexans Cabling Shapes||Nexans Convergence Shapes||Standard Visio Shapes|
IP CCTV Camera
Instructions for Download
- Ensure MS Visio Professional Edition is installed
- Download the file by clicking the link below
- Extract the file and save it in 'My Shapes' folder in My Documents
The Nexans stencil will then be available in My Shapes when MS Visio is opened.