Basement Patching: CROS PLUS 1&2
The CROS PLUS 1 and CROS PLUS 2 connection boxes are the perfect solution for optical fiber connection and distribution to residential, private, collective or professional subscribers.They were conceived for telecom carriers seeking to ensure network consistency and individual line control.
StandardsInternational : Nexans specification
- Individual management of the subscriber lines,
- Allows progressive cabling and therefore progressive network deployment,
- Secure and independent access to each of the user and carrier zones,
- Connector accessibility,
- Simple adaptation to various cabling structures and cabling configurations.
CROS PLUS 1 capacity: 24 to 48 connectors and up to 144 splices, or 144 uncut coiled fibers storage.
CROS PLUS 2 capacity: 72 to 96 connectors and up to 288 splices, or 288 uncut coiled fibers storage.
The box is a metal two-compartment housing, each one being secured with a lock. The left one houses the subscriber access connector zone; the right one houses cable entries, splicing trays and coiled fibres.
The boxes are delivered pre-equipped with:
- a patch panel,
- cable entry for 3 cables with 13mm max. diameter for CROS PLUS 1,
- FiberArtTM or standard cassette splicing modules fitted with tube and pigtail affix accessories,
- one or several oval ports for mid span access and 2 to 6 auxiliary cable entries for a 19mm maximum cable diameter for CROS PLUS 2,
- top* and bottom jumper or drop cable guiding devices,
- two-key security system -one unique key for the carrier, one key for the subscriber.
* No top jumper entry for the Protection Index IP45 version