Nexans to supply nuclear rated cables to Hinkley Point C project to bring carbon-free electricity to six million UK homes
Hinkley Point C is the first nuclear power plant to be constructed in the UK for over 25 years.
RE100 is a global initiative bringing together the world's most influential companies leading the transition to 100% renewable electricity.
Nexans was recognized for its actions to cut emissions, mitigate climate risks and develop the low-carbon economy, based on the data reported by the company through CDP’s 2020 climate change questionnaire.
Nexans innovative MOTIONLINE® Servo Motor Premium 90° cables take the heat in demanding applications24/11/20
- MOTIONLINE Servo Motor Premium 90° cables meet the trend in automation applications for cables capable of continuous operation at 90°C.
- New cables featuring an innovative insulation material are launched at the virtual SPS event.
Nexans published its Integrated Report and unveiled an edition that embodies change and demonstrates the Group's ambition: to be a major player in the energy transition for a sustainable electrification of the world.
Nexans launches INFRABIRD™, an innovative solution to secure FTTH street cabinets and fiber optic connection
- With INFRABIRD™, street cabinets can be retrofitted in minutes to provide secure, keyless access control.
- Network operators can use mobile and web applications to monitor the status of their critical street infrastructure and log the history of any actions carried out.
Nexans simplifies data centre network monitoring and scale-up with the launch of LANsense AIM and new high-density copper & fibre solutions
- Nexans launches its new LANsense® Automated Infrastructure Management (AIM) solution for port to outlet network monitoring and optimisation
- During Data Center World 2019, the Group will present its cutting-edge LANmark® ENSPACE ultra high density fibre solution and Slimflex copper Category 6A solution aimed at minimising footprint and maximising scalability.
- Nexans will also showcase its flagship TITANEX® power cable suitable for all mobile and fixed installations.
Nexans technology, the first in the market, enables DSO customers to know the exact location of their cable drums, minimising the risk of lost or stolen assets.
Nexans announces a new management team to drive its new strategic roadmap and build future successes.
Nexans secures a 111-million-euro turnkey submarine cable project for Greece’s Cyclades Islands power interconnection.
London, UK, July 30, 2018 – Nexans today announced that it has appointed Kieron Hall as Chief Executive Officer of Nexans UK.
Paris La Défense, July 26, 2018 – Today, Nexans is issuing its financial statements for the six months ended June 30, 2018, as approved by the Board of Directors at its meeting chaired by Georges Chodron de Courcel on July 25, 2018.
Paris La Défense, July 4th, 2018 - The Board of Directors of Nexans, during its meeting of July 3, 2018 chaired by Georges Chodron de Courcel, decided to appoint Christopher Guérin as Chief Executive Officer. He will take office on 4 July 2018.
The Group strengthens its position on the electric mobility market with the launch of Nexans AGICITY®, a range of dedicated solutions designed to facilitate the rollout of sustainable mobility in urban, suburban and rural areas.
The Nexans Board of Directors decided on May 17, 2018 to appoint Oscar Hasbún Martínez as censor.
Nexans has completed a six-year project to design, manufacture, supply and install approximately 100 km of subsea high voltage direct current (HVDC) cable and accessories for Nalcor Energy’s Strait of Belle Isle Marine Cable Crossing in Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.
Paris La Défense, May 3, 2018 – Today, Nexans announced that its sales for the first quarter of 2018 amounted to 1,538 million euros (versus 1,570 million euros for first-quarter 2017).
BP has selected Nexans to supply umbilicals for the second stage development of the Mad Dog offshore field in the Gulf of Mexico.
Nexans has upgraded its TITANEX® family of low voltage (LV) flexible rubber cables to become the first H07RN-F cable operating at up to 90°C temperature at the core (for fixed and protected installations).
Nexans has developed a new micro-extrusion process that creates the thinnest possible insulating jacket to enable minimally invasive medical cables to be manufactured with diameters of less than 0.1 mm.
Nexans has reached two key milestones in its major contract to create the high voltage power export connection for Scotland’s Beatrice 588 MW offshore windfarm.