Beijing Airport - New terminal 3
- Bagage Handling System for Beijing Airport Terminal 3, a Siemens Germany and Inter Roller Singapore project
- Passenger capacity has more than doubled from 30 to 66.5 million passengers per year.
- Installation of a system, by Siemens and Inter Roller of a bagage handling system capable to sort and transport up to 19,200 bags per hour.
- Some 330 check-in counters are connected to a 68 km, high-speed, tray-conveyor system.
Bags are transported through a 2.2 km tunnel at a speed of 36 km/hour to the loading carousels.
- 2,500 km of cables: flexible power supply, control, bus and optical fibre cables
- All cables are halogen free
- Compliance with all standards for airport applications
- Full range of cables (power, control, optical) from one supplier
- Short delivery time