Mechanical connectors are a reliable and money saving way of connecting different conductor cross sections and conductor materials for 1 kV up to 42 kV.
All connectors are available with either hexagon socket screws or shear-offhead bolts.
- high-strength aluminium alloy
- rolled thread
- electro tin-plated
- lubricated with special grease
Advantages of shear-off-head bolts:
- easy to assemble
- the head will always shear-off at the required torque moment
- no torque wrench required
- easy release by hexagon socket
- low stock required because two connector types cover the most common cross sections
- no crimping tools required
- tested acc. to VDE 0220, IEC 61238
- different sizes are available
- individual customized problem solutions and special designs upon request