Double skin aluminium cabinets PME DP base 810x410
Outdoor metallic double skin cabinets base 810x410 height 1350 with 1 door and rack capacity 23U
StandardsInternational : Nexans specification
Outdoor double skin metallic cabinets are a modular solution for cross-connect cabinet. They are optimized for street use for passive FTTH configurations point to point or PON with integration of splitters or active configurations like FTTC.
Compared to other outdoor cabinets solutions, outdoor double skin metallic cabinets are the best choice for customization and modularity. All the parts of the cabinet are removable to ease installation, for maintenance or future extension. Design is adapted to all configurations passive or active. These cabinets are built with aluminium profiles and elements to create a double skin or double wall structure. This structure allows a natural air circulation inside walls which promotes cooling of the cabinet and the absorption of solar radiation.
Outdoor double skin metallic passive cabinets are equipped with 1 to 5 racks with format 19'' compatible with all types of optical modules (swiveling type), with a area behind the modules for clamping, fan-out of cables and management of fiber and with a coiling area for patchcords overlength management .
Depending on the need, the range is available in various heights up to 1600mm (with plinth of 200mm included), a standard depth of 410 mm and a width of 810mm (1 door) or 1560mm (2 doors). Specific sizes are available on demand.
- Material : Aluminium profiles and elements, accessories (screws, nuts, hinges, …) in stainless steel
- Color : Standard light frey RAL 7035, option with full choice of paint with anti-graffiti effect
- Protection : IP55/IK10, with operating temperature from -40 to +65°C (category A)
- Door(s) : 120° opening, handle with locking system 3 points and lock (triangle 8mm)
- Fixing : On concrete slab with screws (not provided) or by using fixing frame
- A plinth height 200mm
- A removable roof from outside with lifting eyes
- A 19'' rack on the right position
- A coiling area for patchcords overlength management on left position
- A fixing plate for clamping or fanout systems
- A bottom plate allowing management of tubes and cables behind the optical modules with rings (provided)
- A hatch to access into the plinth
- A door with automatic holding system (right 120° opening)
- Openable side panels from inside
- A 3 points locking system with lock triangle 8mm
- A fixing kit for optical modules (50 cage nuts with screws and washers)
Fiber optic cables entry is performed by the plinth. Cables clamping and fanout is also made in lower part on each cabinet. Management of tubes or cables to modules is made on the bottom plate of the rack behind the modules.
|Operating temperature, range||-40 .. 65°C|
|Minimum static operating bending radius||30mm|
|Field of application||Indoor, Outdoor|
|See all products|