LANmark-OF MC LSZH
StandardsInternational : ISO/IEC 11801
Description and Application
The construction is suitable for use in indoor and outdoor for direct burial. The multitube structure is protected by a corrugated steel tape armour and sheathed with an LSZH-FR outer Jacket. This provides excellent rodent protection and high crush resistance.
The cable design has a capacity of up to 72 fibres with 6 tubes of 12fibers with fibre diameter of 250 µm. Termination of these fibres is done with splicing of pigtails.
The cable structure is watertight with gel in the loose tubes.
Legend accompanying the cross section drawing:
- Central strength element
- Loose Tube
- 250 um optical fibers
- Binding elements
- Corrugated steel armour
- PE outer sheath
- Central FRP strength element (Fiber Reinforced Plastic)
- Tube filled with Jelly
- Designed for termination by splicing
- Metallic armouring
- Waterproof structure
- Excellent rodent protection
- Superior crush resistance
- Outer Sheath of LSZH-FR material
- flame non propagation (IEC 60332-1 & NFC 32070 C2)
- Available in singlemode
- Available in 24-72 fibres