For protected installation in railway vehicles (locomotives, trains, trolley-busses etc.), switching station and control panels. Installation in cable ducts, pipes and tubes. Current carrying capacity according to EN 50 343.Serves request acc. to EN 45 545-1. A 120°C conductor temperature is allowed for a 20.000 hours cumulative working time.
Developed by the Nexans R&D laboratories, silicone materials show an excellent mechanical resistance to abrasion, tensile strength and cut through, but also a very good resistance to chemical agents. Flexible and easy to strip, our cables are designed to meet the stringent requirements of our customers during cabling operations.
- Low smoke emission according to IEC 61 034-2,
- Low toxicity (ITC<3) and corrosivity of evolved gases after burning
- Halogen free content according to IEC 60 754-1
- pH > 4 according to IEC 60 754-2
- Conductivity < 100 μS/cm to IEC 60 754-2
- High mechanical resistance (against abrasion, tensile strength and cut through): no additional protection required,
- Excellent chemical resistance (against acids, alkalis, oil,…)
FLAMEX® EN 50 264 cables are available in every type of construction for internal and external uses: single core (unscreened or screened and sheathed), multicore:
- Operating temperature: from - 40°C up to 90°C
- Rating voltage: 0.6 /1kV to 3,6/6kV
- Cross sections: EN 50 306:: from 0.50 mm² to 2.5 mm² (standard versions)
FLAMEX® EN 50 264 cables comply with EN 45 545-2, NF F 16 101-A1, DIN 5510-2, BS 6853-1A, NFPA 130, UNI CEI 11170-3 & GOST-R 31 565