LANmark-OF modular Zone distribution box empty
- Empty ZD box optical fiber
- Modular sixpack design allowing SC, LC and MT-RJ snap-ins.
- Suitable for direct termination or splicing.
- Printed numbering system on the cover
StandardsInternational : ISO/IEC 11801
- Empty modular optical fibre zone distribution box
- Accepting the range of LC, MT-RJ, SC & DSC snap-in adapters
- Designed for the installation of zone wiring, fibre to the office and to the desk
- includes 2 sixpacks for 24 fiber connections for LC and MT-RJ, and 12 fiber connections for SC and DSC
Suitable for tight buffer cable (direct termination) or loose tube using splice tray (N890.095, N890.096 and N890.097)
Compatible with all Nexans LANmark-OF snap-in adapters and accessories
The new OF zone distribution box is easy to install in the ceiling, false floor or on the wall with four fixation points in the bottom plate.
To enter the cable there is a pre-perforated hole for a cable gland PG 16 foreseen, at the backside.
There is a fixation point for the Nexans splice tray.
Tie wrap holes to fix the fibres
Printed numbering system on the cover
|Colour||White RAL 9002|
|Number of connectors||24|
|Field of application||Indoor|