Essential-5 Keystone Connector Cat 5e Unscreened
- Complies with the latest Category 5e standards
- Fast termination from either side or rear
- Fits in all Nexans keystone hardware designed for Essential-5 and -6
- 110 or LSA+ termination
StandardsInternational : ISO/IEC 11801
The Nexans Essential-5 keystone connector is manufactured and tested to the latest Category 5e specifications. It supports Class D applications up to 100 MHz. When installed in conjunction with Essential-5 cable and patch panels, a 25 year Class D Link Warranty can be obtained from the Nexans web site.
The Essential-5 keystone connector is designed to match with Essential-5 cable and patch cords and complements all Essential modular components, such as:
- keystone patch panels (black and white)
- keystone outlet modules (UK, US and European formats)
Please follow the links on this page to view the related datasheets.
The modular jack is designed for keystone footprints of 14.78 mm width, 20-20.78 mm height and 1.5 mm wall thickness and is compatible with a variety of keystone formatted structural hardware. (Please check compatibility with Nexans before using 3rd party hardware)
The Essential-5 keystone connector is compliant with the specifications of ISO/IEC 11801 and EN 50173.
- Cable entry from either side or rear.
- Wiring according to colour code T568B or T568A.
- Termination with 110 or LSA+ punchdown tool.
- Accepts 24, 23 and 22 AWG solid core cables.
- Fits Nexans hardware designed for keystone format.
|Connector type||RJ45 and 110/LSA+ IDC|
|Ambient installation temperature, range||-10 .. 60°C|
|Operating temperature, range||-20 .. 60°C|
|Storage temperature, range||-20 .. 60°C|