Nexans iGigaSwitch 1002 E+ SFP-2VI HW5
- Nexans Industrial Ethernet switches are the core of LANactive Industry solution
- 10x Gigabit ports switches: 8x RJ45 + 2x SFP ports
- Up to 8x PoE/PoE+ ports with 240W power budget according to IEEE 802.3at
- Wide functionality targeted to make a network maintenance easier
- Built-in I/O module with 2x input and 2x output ports
- IEC 61850 compliancy is tested and certified by KEMA/DNV-GL
- Wide operating temperature range: -40 ... +85oC
StandardsInternational : Manufacturer specification
National : Customer specification
Nexans managed Industrial Ethernet iGigaSwitch 1002 E+ are the core of LANactive Industry solution and are designed for building robust and reliable network in harsh environment of many mission critical applications.
LANactive Industry solution includes:
- managed Industrial Ethernet switches and its accessories
- wide copper and fibre cabling offer including their industrial variant
- configuration and management software for the switches
- support services
Nexans iGigaSwitch 1002 E+ model is designed to provide maximum network availability, security, longest lifetime in harsh environments and making a network maintenance easier.
iGigaSwitch 1002 E+ has 10x Gigabit ports - 8x RJ45 and 2x SFP ports. The iGigaSwitch allows to adapt the interfaces to the application by using the corresponding pluggable modules (Fast Ethernet or Gigabit SFP).
Built-in I/O interfaces of iGigaSwitch 1002 E+ industrial Ethernet switch allow a fast, simple and low-cost integration of non-IP based devices directly in the field - different sensors, controllers, buttons etc. The switches are offering extensive management functionalities with interactions, sending of messages as well as the activation of alarms.
Power over Ethernet (PoE/PoE+)
Up to 8x connected devices can be supplied with Power over Ethernet.
- 88301602 Nexans iOption PoE+ 2/4P-30W - this option provides 4 PoE/PoE+ ports with up to 120W total budget
- 88301604 Nexans iOption PoE+ 6/8P-30 - this option provides 8 PoE/PoE+ ports with up to 240W total budget
IEC 61850 / KEMA/DNV-GL certification
Nexans iGigaSwitch family comply to IEC 61850 requirements (parts 6, 7-1, 7-2, 7-3, 7-4, 8-1, 9-1 and 9-2 Communication networks and systems for power utility automation). This functionality is critical for Smart grid and allows to use standardized equipment to ensure correct and reliable communication of all networked devices of Smart grid infrastructure (including switches, PLCs, different controllers, sensors etc.) with each other and with central SCADA.
The compliance is tested and confirmed by KEMA/DNV-GL.