LANmark-6 Secure Lock Copper Cord Single Locking Boot 2m Orange
StandardsInternational : EN 50173-1; ISO/IEC 11801
The new range of LANmark-6 lockable UTP cords is designed to meet the needs of applications such as:
- POE connector protection (damage caused by demating under load)
- Theft prevention (hotels/schools/libraries)
- Critical circuit protection
- Patch cord availability (meeting rooms)
- Redundant copper links
- Connection of IP security cameras
Each cord comes preassembled with two locking boots colour matched to a key. Once installed the cord is locked in place with the latch inaccessible. The cord can only be disconnected when the matching key is used to unlock the boot.
The standard boot is an attractive clear moulding matching the clear RJ 45 plug. There are 5 other colours available.
The standard cord colour is orange with grey as an option.
Standard cords are stocked in lengths of 1, 2, 3 & 5m - other lenghts are available.
Cable colour, boot colour and length options are subject to MoQ and lead-time.
|Number of connectors||1|