FIBREROUTE 120mm(4.75 inch) In-line Connector New
StandardsInternational : EN 50173-5; ISO/IEC 24764
National : UL 94 V0
- Pathway system designed for accommodation of data centre fibre cables
- Free of sharp edges
- Quick connect system with a wide range of fixtures and fittings
- High capacity pathway accommodating large volumes of cables with space for future expansion
- In-line Connector for interconnecting all 120mm(4.75 inch) components
- Tough, flame retardant ABS material
The Nexans Fibre Trunking System provides a dedicated pathway through data centre spaces and IT facilities for routing fibre cables.
The rigid channel with matching cover protects fibre optic cables from damage.
All components of the system are made of tough, fire retardant materials.
The system components have a smooth inner surface to ensure a safe path for fibre optic cables and feature internal radius management to facilitate the maintenance of bend radii for cables and patch cords.
The In-line Connector is used to join 120mm(4.75 inch) components such as:
- Pathway Channels;
- Vertical Bends;
- Equal and Unequal Tees;
- Equal and Unequal Crosses;
- Vertical Tees
All components of the system including the covers can be installed and uninstalled without special tools.
|Approximate net weight||0.2kg|
|Storage temperature, range||-45 .. 60°C|
|Operating temperature, range||-25 .. 60°C|