FIBREROUTE Waterfall Assembly-90mm(3.55 inch) New
StandardsInternational : EN 50173-5;ISO/IEC 24764
National : UL 94 V0
- Pathway system designed for accommodation of data centre fibre cables
- Free of sharp edges
- Quick connect system with a wide range of fixtures and fittings
- High capacity pathway accommodating large volumes of cables with space for future expansion
- Waterfall Assembly to provide transition from Channel to racks or cabinets
- Could attach 1 Flexible tube(N350.003SD10A)
- Tough, flame retardant ABS material
The Nexans Fibre Trunking System provides a dedicated pathway through data centre spaces and IT facilities for routing fibre cables .
The rigid channel with matching cover protects fibre optic cables from damage.
All components of the system are made of tough, fire retardant materials.
The system components have a smooth inner surface to ensure a safe path for fibre optic cables and feature internal radius management to facilitate the maintenance of bend radii for cables and patch cords.
The Waterfall Assembly provides an exit for fibre optic cables or cords from the channel into racks or cabinets. The split plastic flex tube is attached to the Waterfall for easy access to the fibre optic cables.
The Waterfall is secured to the channel using T-type screws.
|Approximate net weight||0.3kg|
|Storage temperature, range||-45 .. 60°C|
|Operating temperature, range||-25 .. 60°C|