LANmark-OF Slimflex Patch Cord DSC - DSC OM4 LSZH Aqua Xm
- Optical fiber patch cords
- LANmark-OF OM4 performance
- GIGAliteFLEX bend insensitive fibre
- For use in cabinets and workplaces
StandardsInternational : ISO/IEC 11801
Guarantees and installation
Nexans LANmark-OF optical fibre patch cords have been designed for indoor applications in support of high speed protocols.
High speed protocols supported include, but are not limited to
- Ethernet: 1GBase-SX, 10GBase-SR, 25GBASE-SR
- Fibre channel Serial: 4G, 8G, 16G and 32G
Details on the supported distances can be found in the LANmark-OF warranty modules.
Typical installation environments are:
- Cabinets to connect patch panels to active equipment.
- Cross connects in data centres.
- Suitable for use in the work area to connect the workstation to the wall outlet (Fibre To The Desk).
- Patch cord cable is according to IEC 60794-2-50
- Maximum insertion loss according to IEC 61300-3-4: 0.25 dB
- Typical insertion loss: 0.1 dB
- Minimum return loss according to IEC 61300-3-6: 30 dB
- Duplex LC-LC, duplex LC-SC and duplex SC-SC patch cords have a duplex cable construction with a diameter of 2 X 2.0 mm.
- Short connector boots of 19mm
- Small bend radius: 10 mm
- A label is added close to the duplex connector for traceability of the measurement results
The LANmark-OF OM4 patch cords have LANmark-OF OM4 GIGAliteFLEX fibre inside. This bend insensitive multimode fibre has a small bend radius and is compliant to IEC 60793-2-10, fibre model A1a.3b.
Nexans LANmark-OF patch cords designed according to the "Cross-Over" wiring principle to improve field installation (A1-B2, B1-A2). This conforms to the requirements of IEC 11801 and EN 50174-1:2009.
The "butterfly" duplex clip allows to change the polarity on site easily by simply removing the 2 connectors and put them in a reverse order back into the same clip. No tool is required for this polarity change.
|Armour type||Aramid yarn|
|Connector type||Duplex SC-SC|
|Fiber optic type||OM4 50/125|
|Nominal inner diameter||2.0mm|
|Insertion Loss, maximum, dB||0.25dB|
|Return Loss, Minimum, dB||30dB|
|Crush resistance (IEC 60794-1-E3)||100N/cm|
|Maximum pulling force (IEC 60794-1-2-E1)||200N|
|Operating temperature, range||-10 .. 50°C|
|Minimum static operating bending radius||10mm|
|Flame retardant||IEC 60332-1|