COSH48 SC 2U Left axis version
- Elementary module
- Left axis version
- Lateral spool for jumper management
- Pre-connectorised with 48 pigtails and 48 SC
StandardsInternational : Nexans specification
On the terminal part of the FTTH network, the COSH 48 modules receive the fibres located downstream the mutualisation point.
The COSH 48 2U module includes a space reserved for splicing of the incoming fibres. Splicing is performed in splicing trays.
A front panel ensures the patching function with a capacity of 48 SC adaptors.
The module is compatible with all types of frames (19’’ or ETSI standards) with a minimum depth 300mm. It is available both in elementary and subrack versions.
The accessories fitted with the module guarantee the conformity with the bending radius of the fibre (G652). It is prepared in order to minimise the installation time on sites where it is deployed.
The module is composed of the following subparts:
- Fixed chassis or envelope attached to the rack (19’’ or ETSI),
- Swivelling chassis (left or right axis versions available) including a front patch panel with alphanumerical identifier for the adaptors,
- Pivoting support for the splice trays,
- Front output jumper management system,
- Device for lateral management of optical jumper harnesses.
The management of cables or protection tubes is done at the rear of the module whilst the management of the jumpers is performed at the front and on the rotation axis side.
|Number of connectors||48|
|Operating temperature, range||-25 .. 70°C|
|Minimum static operating bending radius||30mm|