Nexans SD Memory Card for iGigaSwitch with MAC address and MRP-Multi licence
- The special version of Memory Card equipped with MRP Multi license
- Redundant storage of switch configuration
- Prioritized loading the cash card at Power-UP
- Each Memory Card has unique MAC address
- Wide temperature range
- Industrial grade SD Memory Card
StandardsInternational : Manufacturer specification
National : Customer specification
Nexans SD memory cards are redundant encrypted storage (AES256) for Nexans Industrial Ethernet switches and always stores a switch complete and most actual configuration and firmware automatically.
This special version of Memory Card equipped with MRP Multi license for iGigaSwitch family activates the usage of Media Redundancy Protocol in according to IEC 62439.
To make network maintenance processes easier, Nexans memory cards have unique MAC address fixed on it. Switch replaces its own MAC address with the one read from memory card. In case of a switch replacement the SD card needs to be removed from one switch and installed into the new one. The MAC-address, configuration and firmware will be taken on by the new switch from this SD card. So no changes in the network policy or pre-setup works need to be made as the system will see the same switch as before.
- Encrypted data storage (AES256) provides the highest level of protection for the saved configuration, firmware, etc.
- Industrial grade SD card
- Operating temperature range of the memory cards: -40…+85oC