AGICITY DUO UK 2x7kW-EVO Slave T2L
StandardsInternational : EN 61851-1; EN 61851-22; EN 62196-2
National : BS 7671; NF C 15-100; NF C 15-722
Thanks to the Smart Charging functions, AGICITY® DUO is the ideal building block for local charging networks. In combination with the pool manager option, the available power is dynamically anticipated across various locally installed AGICITY® charging stations.
Power supply: 2x 7kW
Electrical protections: not integrated
Easilly convertible between single and three phase
Slave : can be managed by a master charging station via an Ethernet connexion.
RFID reader: ISO 14443A, ISO 14443B, MiFare, Calypso
Communication & commissioning
- Local communication: Ethernet (IEEE 802.3)
- Commissioning through a web interface
- Remote communication: via a master charging station
- Interoperability OCPP1.6
Smart charging (via a master charging station)
Power limitation for one or more plug sockets on the same pool, dynamic energy balancing using the pool manager.
The limitation can be :
- Static: the power supply limit is defined and static. It can be locally configured at the pool level and then modified through commissionning software.
- Dynamic: power supply changes according to charging requests and energy availability. The load balancing can operate locally on a charging station or a cluster. This function can be extended via a communicating metering device (optional) in order to meter both power consumption and power feeding from external production on the same delivery point.
- Dynamic with local constraint: power supply respects optimization strategies, taking into consideration external parameters, such as power pricing, through OCPP commands and commissioning software.
Maintenance and supervision
- Remote management / diagnosis
- Preventative and on-going maintenance
- Real-time reporting and alerts
- Plug & charge
- Local user authentication through RFID
- Remote user authentication through RFID/OCPP
- Compatible with most EMSP services
|Number of charging points||2 simultaneous|
|Charging mode||Mode 3|
|Plug socket||Type 2 lockable|
|Colour||White RAL 9003 + Blue RAL 5021|
|Approximate net weight||16.0kg|
|Current type||Three phase|
|Operating temperature, range||-30 .. 50°C|
Docs and info
RECOMMENDED ELECTRICAL PROTECTIONS FOR U.K. MARKET
Charge point protections
2 x RCCB - 30 mA, type A
2x MCB - 40A, C curve, 3P+N
1x MCB - 6A , C Curve