AGICITY PRO FR 2x22kW Master T2SL/E Cust220012-RAL9003
AGICITY PRO is a charging station offering a sturdy design in order to be installed in street charging, especially in public areas. It can also be installed in parkings areas (indoor and outdoor) and is adapted to charge at work.
StandardsInternational : EN 61851-1; EN 61851-22; EN 62196-2
National : BS 7671; NF C 15-100; NF C 15-722
Pole mounted charging station minimizing the footprint and facilitating integration into the urban landscape. Compatible with many installation cases and a wide range of charge point manager. Its local energy management capabilities provide charging infrastructure good resilience and an alternative to remote management.
- Electrical protections:
- Electronic cardboard : protections embeded
- T2 plug socket : not integrated
- E plug sockets : 16A, C curve circuit-breaker
- Master: embed the pool manager and/or cellular connectivity (2G/4G)
- Identification : RFID
Communication & commissioning
- Commissioning through an embeded web server
- Interoperability OCPP 1.5 & OCPP1.6
- Integrated pool manager :
- communication gateway for slave charging station
- local energy manager
Power limitation for one or more plug sockets on the same pool, dynamic energy balancing using the pool manager.
The limitation can be :
- Static: the power supply limit is defined and static. It can be locally configured at the pool level and then modified through commissionning software.
- Dynamic: power supply changes according to charging requests and energy availability. The load balancing can operate locally on a charging station or a cluster. This function can be extended via a communicating metering device (optional) in order to meter both power consumption and power feeding from external production on the same delivery point.
- Dynamic with local constraint: power supply respects optimization strategies, taking into consideration external parameters, such as power pricing, through OCPP commands and commissioning software.
Maintenance and supervision
- Remote management / diagnosis
- Preventative and on-going maintenance
- Real-time reporting and alerts
- Plug & Charge
- Local user authentication through RFID
- Remote user authentication through RFID/OCPP
- Compatible with most EMSP services
|RFID system||ISO14443 A,B; Mifare; Calyspo; ISO 15963|
|Number of charging points||2 simultaneous|
|Charging mode||Mode 3|
|Plug socket||Type 2S lockable + EF|
|Charging station configuration||Master|
|Colour||White RAL 9003|
|Approximate net weight||30.0kg|
|Charging station Electrical protection||Not included|
|Current type||Three phase|
|Charging station communication interface||Ethernet + Cellular|
|LAN connection type||Ethernet (1p)|
|WAN connection type||2G/4G or Ethernet|
|Operating temperature, range||-30 .. 50°C|
Docs and info
RECOMMENDED ELECTRICAL PROTECTIONS FOR U.K. MARKET
Charge point protections
2 x RCCB - 30 mA, type A
2x MCB - 40A, C curve, 3P+N
1x MCB - 6A , C Curve