LANmark-OF UC 24x Singlemode 9/125 OS2 PE Black
Description and Application
The construction is suitable for use outdoor in ducts and for direct burial. It consists of a corrugated steel tape armouring providing full rodent protection. It is surrounded by glass yarns. The cable has a HDPE outer jacket.
The loose tube design has a capacity of up to 24 fibres. Diameter of the fibres is 250 um. Termination of these fibres is done with splicing of pigtails.
The cable is watertight due to the gel in the loose tube and the watertight glass yarns.
Legend accompanying the cross section drawing:
- Optical fibres (250 um)
- Loose tube
- Reinforced watertight glass yarns
- Corrugated steel tape armour
- PE outer jacket with UV resistant additive
- Outdoor cable for installation in a duct or direct burial
- Designed for termination by splicing
- Central loose tube design
- Corrugated steel protection
- Waterproof structure, rodent resistant and UV-resistant
- Available in all fibre grades
- Available from 4-24 fibres
Select your country to find our products and solutions
Impossible de trouver le produit correspondant
Veuillez réessayer avec une autre référence