Continuous Professional Development
CPD is all about upgrading knowledge, skills and capabilities to remain effective and compliant.
The world is moving ever faster so on-going CPD training with Nexans is essential to support you in your current role as well as helping you with career progression.
Nexans impartial CPD certified training programs have reached the required CPD standards and benchmarks. The learning value has been scrutinized to ensure integrity and quality.
Best of all they are free!
"The Nexans CPD was a very useful training course to get a better understanding into flexible rubber cables, particularly in relation to their use within data centres and for generators. The CPD was very well presented and recieved here at Arup and I would thoroughly recommend the CPD to other companies and consultancies."
This course is designed to teach participants about the different types of rubber cables available in the market today and to their application.
- It provides a brief overview of each cable, including its benefits, design and features in a fun interactive environment.
- Participants will also learn about the Construction Products Regulation (CPR), which came into effect on 1st July 2017 and the process to be CPR compliant.
- The course ends with a knowledge test and a helpful jargon buster.
This course is designed to teach participants about low fire hazard cables and they can contribute to fire safety.
- It provides a brief overview of standard cables versus low fire hazard cables, in a modern day construction, has had a dramatic effect on escape times.
- The course looks briefly at the leading standards, tests and regulations. The course ends with a knowledge test and helpful jargon buster.
This course is designed to teach indivduals about power distribution cables.
- It provides a brief overview of the principal designs and the common variants of Medium Voltage (MV) cables. We will also look at the role of Low Voltage (LV) cables.
- In addition, the module will cover the common tests which follow production and installation of these cables, the course will end with a knowledge test and helpful jargon buster.
This course is designed as an aid to health and safety managment also to help reduce injuries.
- It covers topics that require special attention, including manual handling, slips and trips.
- It also contains guidance on other hazards found in warehouses, the course ends with a knowledge test and a helpful jargon buster.
This course is designed to teach participants about the basics of cable design.
- This programme provides a step by step guide to the cable manufacturing process and will focus on various cable construction materials.
- In addition, the module will cover common tests during and post production. The course will end with a knowledge test and a helpful jargon buster.
Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories